Thursday, September 1, 2011

advance of gear

Hey guys so i have finally gotten around to building a blog.In the next couple of days i will be posting pictures and specs for all the gear i plan on offering as well as custom items that could be made.So far you can expect 2-4packs with fabric options of sil nylon 2nds "black" ,70d coated nylon "digital camo or black" and dynemma gridstop, the shoulder straps are dynemma gridstop/3d mesh and there is a option of a padded of webbing waistbelt.The packs vary in size from 1,600 cubic inches to around 2,400 with a larger one possible.I will also offer a 6x9 sil 2nds tarp with a weight of 9 ounces it has 12 perimeter tieouts '3 each side' as well as 3 ridgeline tieouts, next is my quilts these are built with climashield apex 2.5 or 5 giving rough temp ranges of 40% and 30% the shell options are currently m90 but i am open to trying different fabrics such as 7d m50 ,m55 silk ect. on a custom basis. last but not least is the stakes these are carbon stakes with a total length of 7in and a weight of 5.4 grams they have awesome holding power compared to a ti shepherd hook these will be sold in a minimum of 6packs for 25$ shipped to the lower 48 and 12 packs for 40$ custom work is possible for things such as packs, quilts , tarps, as well as other possibilities. I will be in a mad rush tomorrow taking a posting pics and specs as my collage homework load dropped due to labor day  weekend feel free to email me at [will_zila@yahoo.com] or pm me from my bpl username posts on the blog are also welcomed and encouraged

1 comment:

  1. I'd be interisted in a cuban fibre bear bag of some type.
    I'm also a little interested in a 2 person, 40 degree quilt. I'm just starting to look at options. But, do you know about what that would weigh and cost?

    ReplyDelete