Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Almost..... There....

Went on a trip to southern Colorado this weekend got some awesome testing in and got some good ideas flowing I'll be working on the new pack the AssaultXTR Over the week in between my classes it's looking like when it debuts there will be some basic changes the xtr wil be offered this is a X2 but with more features as well as double padding on the straps and waistbelt. I will also offer the Assault the X2 and a new x3 " basicaly the uber but slightly reshapes to be more ergonomic" in bare bones i will start taking orders again next week the standard wait pereiod will be 1-3 weeks. Prices should be in the range of 120$-130$ for the XTR and 90 for the barebones assault, X2 and X3

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of this. Please share.

    ReplyDelete